Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And I Am telling you ....

that here is a video from YouTube ....



Although I don't regularly take a look at YouTube, I have spent some wasted evenings looking around, Kathy White has also shared more than one fun video with me. I was aware of YouTube, but did not investigate it until several reviews of the movie version of "Dreamgirls" mentioned that the original Jennifer's rendition of "And I Am telling you" was on YouTube. There are, of course, several different Jennifer Holiday renditions, but I like this one because it is from the Tonys and has the original Broadway cast -- always a good thing. Also poor deceased Tony Randall does the intro.

While I'm telling you that I am not likely to ever spend a great deal of time with YouTube, etc., I just don't have the patience for it, it is pretty darn amazing what is up there and it is certainly a very handy way to put videos up for mass, or specialized, consumption. One never knows when one might have a reason, professional or otherwise, to put up a video of something.

No comments: