Thursday, August 16, 2007

Can you hear me, can you hear me running?

Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?




I was already theoretically familiar with podcasts. I had my friend Drew's podcast, Genealogy Guys, on the Bloglines account that I forgot I had. I did play around with several of the search engines and went ahead and added an Irish Genealogy one to my Bloglines. The other day I called in, via cell phone, to finally listen to one of Drew's casts or would that be pods.

I did not try to pull together a podcast, but am impressed at how easy it appears to be. This is an application I could imagine using in the near future. However, to quote George Harrison, but not word for word ...

"It is going to take patience and time to do it right"

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm impressed--you're moving very quickly through this whole 23 Things thing.

Unknown said...

I always liked that song -- never saw the video before...
You're almost done!!