Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fake Week 4

After looking at Teresa's blog I am going to try and be more organized in my blog titles.

Well what do you know ... I already had a Bloglines account! Most have set it up after the Geeks class a few years back. Ten newsfeeds!! Good heavens ... what about information overload. I again cheated ... I already had eight but did add some more. I don't know what ever happened to my Unshelved subscription, so good to catch up on that, though I have a patron who sends me the real choice ones. Happy to put in Richard Cox's "Reading Archives" a brilliant blog. If I lived near Pittsburgh I would do my PhD under him. Brilliant is not the word, though it is the word I use. :) I have frequently said that all roads lead back to the MD Room, Cox proves that all roads lead back to archives.

Can't say I was fond of any of the search tools, but it is difficult when I really don't have anything in particular to search for, just vague concepts. Found some of my feed things from word on the street.

It took me a while and I had to get the assistance of my former CLIS fieldstudy student, the talented Melissa, (g00d thing it is a stats date -- I was just trying to help the system) but I have gone public ... probably with not the financial earnings that going public often brings. :) Please visit http://www.bloglines.com/public/mkmmax.

No comments: