Saturday, August 11, 2007

Image Generators or call me Dancing Corpse

Have tried to work on it twice ... it is like torture ... so boring!!! can't stand it!! requires an artisitc sense and an amount of patience I do not have ... avatars -- blick!!! ... no fun here!!! Worse than the bookmaking course at MLA. Will try again, but will go forward and work on others not so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the other hand ... in the non-image generators .... my goth name is Dancing Corpse. Also was intrigued by an online "typewriter", have to go take a look at that again. Image generators ... boring, boring, boring. Or, more nicely, just not my cup of tea.

And ... I haven't said anything about the physical build of the female avators and what deep rooted influence that must be having on the body images of our teenage sisters ...

Ok, I made an avatar and it was not fun.

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

www.ImageGenerator.org has image gens that require no artisitic ability, just add a text message to pics.